Η λίστα ιστολογίων μου

Related Posts

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Medicine by Alexandros G.Sfakianakis

Medicine by Alexandros G.Sfakianakis,Anapafseos 5 Agios Nikolao

Medicine by Alexandros G.Sfakianakis

OtoRhinoLaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery

Εμφανιζόμενη ανάρτηση

Peripheral positional vertigo and dizziness (PPVD)

The diagnostic framework of peripheral positional vertigo and dizziness (PPVD): a new concept based on the observation of alcohol-induced po...

Δευτέρα, 9 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Endoscopic excision of a giant pleomorphic adenoma of the nasal septum

Publication date: Available online 9 January 2017
Source:Egyptian Journal of Ear, Nose, Throat and Allied Sciences
Author(s): Ramaprabah Kandiah, Pathma Letchumanan, Harvinder Singh, Baharudin Abdullah
Pleomorphic adenoma of nasal cavity is very rare. Approximately 80% is found in the nasal septum while the remaining 20% is found in the lateral nasal wall. Histologically, pleomorphic adenoma of the nasal cavity differs from the tumor arising from the major salivary glands. It contains more cellularity and epithelial components than the stromal elements. The treatment is total excision with long term follow up as there is potential risk of recurrence and malignancy. Endonasal endoscopic excision has lesser morbidity with better prognosis. In this case report, we highlighted the successful endoscopic excision of an extensive posteriorly located pleomorphic adenoma.



http://ift.tt/2i7mW27

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου